for more articles
Weight Loss Recipe: Veal Mango
| Just because you are watching your weight does not mean you can't prepare fantastic meals for company. "Veal Mango" is one of range of hunger fighting, low fat recipes that will assist you manage your weight. Your guest will never know you are on a diet, and your family will love you for this great recipe!
Variety is an essential element of any successful health program. If you get bored with foods, you're much more likely to abandon your program altogether. Each main meal should be accompanied by an exciting range of colorful vegetables.
Veal Mango (serves four)
2 small or 1 large mango or tinned mango
1 cup (250ml) dry white wine
3 tablespoons mango chutney
4 tablespoons chopped spring onions
4 lean veal schnitzels
a little plain flour
1 teaspoon oil
2 tablespoons water
4 spring onions for garnish
1. Peel the mangoes. Cut away and roughly slice the flesh.
2. Place the mango flesh in a saucepan. Add the white wine and chutney. Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer until the sauce has reduced by half, about 15 minutes.
3. Add the chopped spring onions. Return to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for a further two to three minutes.
4. Dust the veal schnitzels with the plain flour. While the sauce is simmering, brush or spray a large frying pan with oil and heat over medium-high heat.
5. Fry the schnitzels, turning occasionally, for approximately 10 minutes until browned on both sides.
6. Remove the cooked schnitzels from the pan. Add the 2 tablespoons of water to the pan, as well as the sauce. Heat, stirring constantly, for about three minutes.
7. Arrange the schnitzels on individual dinner plates. Spoon the sauce over the schnitzels and garnish with the whole spring onions.
About the Author
Kim Beardsmore is a weight loss consultant whose business operates across 60 countries. This world renowned, medically approved program will give you results you'll love and all the support you need! Estimate your body fat percentage and register for our weight loss ezine and further recipes at http://leanmachine.org/?refid=vlmngo-33192